Cooking Soliloquy #2

/
2 Comments


As I already told you, I really love cooking, mainly experimenting and creating new recipes. Something I really like is mixing elements from different traditions and countries.

When my boyfriend was here with me in Innsbruck, I decided to cook Mexican burritos. So after a long trip in the supermarket (a paradise for us: thousands of special ingredients, sauces, spices), we came back home to start cooking.



It was late, so to appease my boyfriend's hunger, I arranged a small Mexican appetizer: tacos and hot sauce, plus other random stuff, bought to satisfy our gluttony.



The cooking session had started. Here you can find the recipe and the process!

Ingredient (for two people):

  • 300 g meat (choose the one you prefer, I used pork meat)
  • 1 red pepper
  • 150 g cherry tomatoes
  • 150 g salad
  • salt
  • oil
  • spices (I used cumin, paprika and chili)
  • tortillas
Process:
  • Cut the meat in thin slices, and start cooking it with some oil and all the spices in a pan.
  • Cut the red pepper in small cubes, the cherry tomatoes in four piences, than cook them in the same pan of the meat

  • Take the tortillas and warm them up on a grill

  • Wash and dry the salad, cut it and put it on the open tortilla

  • Put the meat on the salad
  • Roll up your burrito and close it with a napkin

  • Taste your burrito adding some hot sauce at your pleasure.


You may also like

2 commenti:

  1. Mmm looks so yummy, healthy, & filling. Burritos are the best. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Carmen for you visit!
    btw, It is really yummy, you should try it ;)

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.