Here I am

/
0 Comments


It’s been about a week since I arrived here in Innsbruck, and now I feel ready to start a new web adventure: blogging about my Erasmus.

I needed some days to understand where I was, how things work here, and I am not sure I’ve already catch them all, but you have to start somewhere…so let’s the erasmus begin.

I will tell you stories about my experiences here, the difficulties I met before moving in Austria, cause I want to make my blogs exciting, funny but also useful for other people who want to move here.

I will start from the choice I’ve made in Italy about making Innsbruck the destination of my period abroad, the way in which I organized everything and the first impressions as an outsider of this beautiful city.

So people, enjoy! 

Carolina



You may also like

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.